Monday, March 9, 2009

The boys are back in town...


So over the weekend, I reached high enough of a level to purchase my last summon power on Ursine Master... I now have all 6 minions I can directly control... (plus 10 more if I decide to start a gang war)... so eat your heart out, hunters in WoW and Warhammer.
Over the weekend I also managed to snag a Warhammer Online invite and an Eve Online trial to get my feet wet on some other games. Warhammer is ok, but alot like WoW for better or worse... the chaos metamorph class is pretty cool concept... but it's alot like playing a warrior in Warcraft. Thus far I highly doubt I'll purchase the full game.
Eve I decided to grab a free trial account to see the new changes, espcally with the patch going on right now (March 10th)... trying to get a feel for the game. If City of Villians doesn't keep my interest, Eve is the likely candiate right now...
After watching my friend play Warcraft over the weekend, I just was not excited to pick it up again... The other potential option for gaming entertainment is to use my steam account to download Saints Row 2 or Left4Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment